|Test Month||Test Type||Register Month||Registration Location|
|June||SAT & SAT Subjects||May||www.collegeboard.org|
|August||SAT & SAT Subjects||TBD||www.collegeboard.org|
|October||PSAT (MNSQT)||September||your high school|
|November||SAT & SAT Subjects||October||www.collegeboard.org|
|December||SAT & SAT Subjects||November||www.collegeboard.org|
|January||SAT & SAT Subjects||December||www.collegeboard.org
- Plan your test schedule for taking the ACT, PSAT, SAT and SAT Subjects.
- Schedule tests with time in between to get your scores back, so you know what to study for.
- Register early for your test.
- Allow 45-60 minutes to register. There are lots of questions!
- Upload a picture for your ACT or SAT / SAT Subject Test Registration.
- Take the personality survey in the ACT registration.
GuidedPath makes your life easy! Use GuidedPath to easily schedule your tests. If you forget a date, you will get reminded of it!
- Pick the tests you want to take.
- Once you pick a test to take, GuidedPath will send you email reminders before the regular registration date.
- If you miss the regular registration date, you’ll get a reminder for late registration.
- Once you register for a test, check the “Registered” box in GuidedPath.
- Be better prepared with reminder emails that come about upcoming tests.