For most students, it’s officially summer now! Given how this year ended, it may be hard to think about school in the fall. But now is a good time to reflect on this past year and set your goals for the upcoming school year.
Look back at this past year:
- Are you happy with your grades?
- Did you enjoy your classes?
- Did you spend enough (or too much) time in extracurricular activities?
- Are there activities or classes you wish you could have taken?
- What one change will you make for school next year?
Login to your GuidedPath account. Do you have everything updated? Update your profile. Set a task with your goals for next year.