It’s all about you!
Enjoy this summer and think about what you like, and what is important to you. Here is an activity you can do with your friends. It is fun to compare notes and learn about each other.
Start thinking about what is important to you. What are:
- 2 things in your room important to you?
- 2 songs you like (think favorite dance tune from the summer?)
- 2 words your friends would use to describe you?
- 2 words you would use to describe yourself?
Let’s take it a bit deeper. What are:
- 2 feelings you have about going to college next year?
- 2 things you want experience in college?
- 2 reasons you are going to college?
What did you learn about yourself?
Did you have any surprises when you did this with friends? What did you learn about your friends? What did you learn about yourself?