Welcome back! You are half way to the end of senior year. Hopefully your winter break has you refreshed and ready to dive back into school because this is a busy time of year.
Review this MID YEAR SENIOR CHECKLIST to be sure you are on track. Don’t delay – there are a lot of time sensitive deadlines in the next few weeks.
1. Meet with your high school counselor
- Request a copy of your seventh semester transcript for your records
- Request your counselor send transcripts to colleges as needed
- Ask about scholarship opportunities
- Check on graduation requirements/deadlines
2. Check on college applications
- Check your email and follow up on any requests for information
- Set up college email account if requested by college
- Complete any January-February college applications you are still working on
- Confirm your test scores have been sent to all your colleges
- Confirm all your recommendations have been sent and received by the colleges
- Email an update to any colleges about additional honors/awards received since submitting your application
3. Finalize your financial aid
- Talk with your parents about their college budget for you
- Attend financial aid workshops with your parents
- Check financial aid deadlines for colleges
- Check scholarship application deadlines
GuidedPath is designed to help you keep you organized in the application process so that you don’t miss a task or deadline. Your dashboard will already show many important deadlines (test registration deadlines, college deadlines, etc.) but you can add your own custom tasks.