You did it! You are now officially a freshman again- but in college. You are now out of high school! Now is the time to:
- Pat yourself on the back! Congratulations on a job well done.
- High five your friends! You fought, lived, loved each other. You did it together.
- Hug your parents or loved ones! You could not have done it without them.
- Give teachers a thumbs up! They will appreciate knowing how their classes influenced you.
- Say farewell to Guru. This is our last email to you as a senior.
As an “official” freshman- you are on your way! You are moving on to new adventures. Connect with your college and start looking at what your next steps are as a freshman.
It has been our pleasure to join you on this journey the past year. We hope you have benefited from our tips and tools. Let us know if you have enjoyed our emails this year. Write us at email@example.com.