Do you dream of spending less time studying and still getting great grades? Turn your phone or device into a study machine. With finals just around the corner, now is the time to learn how to use some of these great resources. You may find a favorite that you’ll continue to use in college!
Here are some killer apps to use to be a better student!
- Evernote: place to keep and record notes (desktop, online and mobile app)
- Trello: create and track projects (online and mobile app)
- Cornell Notes: study faster and easier (iOS app)
- Dropbox: create and access files from any device (desktop, online and mobile app)
- Khan Academy: lots of subjects covered in a way you can relate to (online)
- GoConqr: create mind maps for projects, make flash cards, create your own quizzes, (online and mobile app)
- Wunderlist: Organize and share your to-do, work, grocery, movies and household lists (online and mobile app)
Many of these resources are free or offer a free basic version you can try out!
Use GuidedPath to manage time commitments. Add an assignment for items related to test preparation, college visits or other items related to your college or career preparation. You’ll see these on your calendar and get reminded as deadlines approach. Add files to dropbox – these can be easily attached to GuidedPath messages.