Do you dream of spending less time studying and still getting great grades? Turn your phone or device into a study machine. With finals just around the corner, now is the time to learn how to use some of these great resources. You may find a favorite that you’ll continue to use in college!
Here are some killer apps to use to be a better student!
- Evernote: place to keep and record notes (desktop, online and mobile app)
- Trello: create and track projects (online and mobile app)
- Dropbox: create and access files from any device (desktop, online and mobile app)
- Khan Academy: lots of subjects covered in a way you can relate to (online)
- GoConqr: create mind maps for projects, make flash cards, create your own quizzes (online and mobile app)
- Wunderlist: Organize and share your to-do, work, grocery, movies and household lists (online and mobile app)
Many of these resources are free or offer a free basic version you can try out!
Use GuidedPath to manage your college related tasks. Add an assignment for things like essay deadlines, standardized test dates, college visits or anything related to your college or career preparation. You’ll see these on your calendar and get reminders as deadlines approach. Add college related documents to Dropbox or Google Drive in a folder that you can share with your counselor on GuidedPath.